Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Fancy Fold share


How about this Get Well card? Pretty clever, don't you think? I wish that I could take credit for the  Gatefold idea, but it came from an old magazine. I thought the fold would make a great Get Well card.  I love how the ribbon is used as a bathrobe tie to keep the card closed and the Sunny Garden DSP creates a cheery look. Click Here for a link to the tutorial for creating the fold for this card.
I also created a digital Word doc sentiment for the inside, for those that would like to add a "Get Well" sentiment to their cards.  What a great card to send to someone who's under the weather.
I taught this class at Tumbleweed Recreation Center a few days ago, but I'm offering it again at my house Tuesday, May 17 at 3 different times (10 AM; 1:30 PM; 7 PM). If you'd like to join any of the classes, email me at (heiditek@cox.net) and let me know which class time you're interested in. Class fee is $12.
I'd love to have you join us!

5 comments:

sharonlynn said...

I do love this kimono folded card, especially since I have two friends in Japan that it would be perfect for. But I tried clicking on the link to the fold directions and nothing happened; the page was blank. Can you send me a link? Thanks so much!

Lois said...

Love this!! Thanks for the directions.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Sharonlynn...try giving the link another attempt. I didn't have any problem with it.

Thanks for stopping by Lois!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. When I tried the link it does not work. I get a full blank page. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Love this idea Heidi. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Gave me a grin when I saw the name as Bathrobe fold card since I thought it was a kimono. Would work for Fathers Day bathrobe with the right greeting or even more general if the inside is prettied up with asian looking art and its presented as a kimono. So many possibilities!